Night Owls

A Forum for those awake during the early hours to discuss TV, events or whatever floats their boat
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

  BB Sahara

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:20 am

Tanequil wrote:


She must make him a nice packed lunch



It's not a great disguise yet everyone falls for it


The new Black Canary did not seem too impressed and coped just as well with her black denims.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:20 am

Would you like to watch an episode of Bones, Legends or Hunted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:22 am

If time for only one, then Hunted. I have just made a coffee, do you prefer 5.24 or 5.27 to start?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:26 am

I have time for more than one I have nothing planned for the immediate future Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:28 am

Tanequil wrote:
I have time for more than one I have nothing planned for the immediate future Smile
That was strange, originally your reply came up as if I had posted it.

David is so confident he must be next caught.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:32 am

.
mazey wrote:
That was strange, originally your reply came up as if I had posted it.

David is so confident he must be next caught

Another two things which bother me about this forum is that the quote and edit buttons are in the opposite places than they were on DS, I can't cope Very Happy

Hunted is a long episode it may be wise it was chosen.


Last edited by Tanequil on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:33 am

Last night I did not notice they are limited to 4 states.

No plans for immediate future, not going to work today?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:36 am

mazey wrote:
Last night I did not notice they are limited to 4 states.

Another thing in favour of the cops.

mazey wrote:

No plans for immediate future, not going to work today?

Yes but that is more than a couple of hours away, a lifetime.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:39 am

Hilmar and Beardy are a bit strange.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:39 am

Tanequil wrote:
.

Another two things which bother me about this forum is that the quote and edit buttons are in the oppisite places than they were on DS, I can't cope Very Happy

Hunted is a long episode it may be wise it was chosen.
Very Happy

I post occasionally on other forums, they tend to be free or cheap ones and all have their quirks.

We can pause if necessary, it must be two episodes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:43 am

The locked room business owner is too confident

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:45 am

mazey wrote:

We can pause if necessary, it must be two episodes.

I am fine to go to the end if you can put up with it.

They should have a clock on screen with each couple to countdown how long they have left to survive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:49 am

Tanequil wrote:


I am fine to go to the end if you can put up with it.

They should have a clock on screen with each couple to countdown how long they have left to survive.
Troy and Chele deserve to be caught soon, praying and annoying.

The clock would be good especially as it gets to the end.It would cost the show too much to pay more than one couple to get to the end. All the specialists cannot be cheap.

Interviewing friends and family is dodgy.


Last edited by mazey on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:49 am

mazey wrote:
The locked room business owner is too confident

He said he was going to miss the birth of a child like if he was certain not to be caught.

There are too many couple on the go and all the men look the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:51 am

mazey wrote:

Troy and Chele deserve to be caught soon, praying and annoying.

With a face like she has she should be behind bars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:56 am


Cameras in an neighbour's house, none of them stand a chance. They have drones to catch the pair in the woods.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:58 am

mazey wrote:

Interviewing friends and family is dodgy.

Those in pursuit have a lot of advantages.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:00 am

Tanequil wrote:
mazey wrote:

Troy and Chele deserve to be caught soon, praying and annoying.

With a face like she has she should be behind bars.
She would look at home on Cell Block H or OITNB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:04 am

mazey wrote:

Cameras in an neighbour's house, none of them stand a chance. They have drones to catch the pair in the woods.

Chelle is a big target for drones.

46 miles of woodland is a large area but they need to get away from any trails.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:06 am

Tanequil wrote:


Those in pursuit have a lot of advantages.

Breaking into email will finish them, all pre-arranged stuff is blown.

The tech guy has carefully opened a new a/c but blown it with a conceit for password.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:10 am

mazey wrote:

The tech guy has carefully opened a new a/c but blown it with a conceit for password.

Far too smug.

Dave and Emiley lasting longer than I expected.

Phoning her mother is not the brightest thing to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:11 am

Tanequil wrote:
mazey wrote:

Cameras in an neighbour's house, none of them stand a chance. They have drones to catch the pair in the woods.

Chelle is a big target for drones.

46 miles of woodland is a large area but they need to get away from any trails.
They were walking off the paths but the hunters are quite close.

I have finished my coffee, I am used to pacing a mug for about 40 minutes. Could we pause at about 50 mins?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:15 am

Tanequil wrote:
mazey wrote:

The tech guy has carefully opened a new a/c but blown it with a conceit for password.

Far too smug.

Dave and Emiley lasting longer than I expected.

Phoning her mother is not the brightest thing to do.
It has led to their hideaway house just because she could not follow directions.

Were Angela and pal cleaning the salon for money?

eta

Caught, no surprise, too dumb to last long.


Last edited by mazey on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:16 am

Angela and Michelle busted like a public toilet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:18 am

mazey wrote:

Were Angela and pal cleaning the salon for money?

It looked like it they were not thinking about the prize.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   

Back to top Go down
 
BB Sahara
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Owls :: Big Brother :: Big Brother Sahara-
Jump to: