Night Owls

A Forum for those awake during the early hours to discuss TV, events or whatever floats their boat
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

  BB Sahara

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:58 am

Dembe killing Red? I don't believe it. It cut off suddenly as he went down to the subway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:58 am

The BL spin off show


Last edited by Tanequil on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:59 am

mazey wrote:
Dembe killing Red? I don't believe it. It cut off suddenly as he went down to the subway.

That must have been the end it was a bit sudden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:05 am

CMC:Ireland - ep 6

https://www.tvchaosuk.com/details.php?id=157290

I just looked at a recap of BL and that was the end when Dembe walked down to the subway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:09 am

Thanks for Redemption 1. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:13 am

Would you like to take a look at  Redemption, strange it has Red in the title.

Coincidence or did someone have a clever thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:15 am

Tanequil wrote:
CMC:Ireland - ep 6

https://www.tvchaosuk.com/details.php?id=157290

I just looked at a recap of BL and that was the end when Dembe walked down to the subway.
I checked a recap as well. Very Happy

I cannot get to the file on TVChaos, I read the message about d/l per month etc then pasted in your link and was refused access, logged in again and I cannot get to any torrents.

eta

I tried the search box as well, nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:17 am

Tanequil wrote:
Would you like to take a look at  Redemption, strange it has  Red in the title.

Coincidence or did someone have a clever thought.
I have been messing about with recaps and trying to find MCI, I need to boil the kettle, is 5.23 OK?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:20 am

mazey wrote:

I cannot get to the file on TVChaos, I read the message about d/l per month etc then pasted in your link and was refused access, logged in again and I cannot get to any torrents.

eta

I tried the search box as well, nothing.

I'm not sure why you are  restricted to only a certain number of DL per month that sound stupid.

OK for 5:23.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:27 am

I am a little late starting, I messaged admin as my ratio is 3.47.

No escape from Megan Boone, she is in this as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:36 am

mazey wrote:
I am a little late starting, I messaged admin  as my ratio is 3.47.

Do you still have any of what you downloaded on your computer if so there might be a time limit of how how long you have to download it.


You could try seeding it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:38 am

The lead woman, is she supposed to be Tom's mother? She has had a lot of plastic surgery.

This has shades of the A team or Scorpion if it is a mission a week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:38 am

There is a fat bloke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:44 am

Tanequil wrote:
mazey wrote:
I am a little late starting, I messaged admin  as my ratio is 3.47.

Do you still have any of what you downloaded on your computer if so there might be a time limit of how how long you have to download it.


You could try seeding it again.
I no longer have MCI in the folder but I have restarted seeding the one I took for free.

I do not understand how they put a camera in the brunette's eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:48 am

Tanequil wrote:
There is a fat bloke.
It must tick some diversity boxes, making him a tech geek adds a positive image. The rest are all very slim, Tom looks shorter than the rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:52 am

Dover Cliffs???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:55 am

mazey wrote:
I no longer have MCI in the folder but I have restarted seeding the one I took for free.

If you go to the homepage it will tell you how many warnings you have had or you are on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:00 am

mazey wrote:

I do not understand how they put a camera in the brunette's eye.

The camera looked quite large she surely would have noticed it before she did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:01 am

No warnings only a message about having a month to seed for so long.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:02 am

This must be a Scorpion version of London where everything thing looks like California.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:07 am

Tanequil wrote:


The camera looked quite large she surely would have noticed it before she did.
I used to wear contact lens, she would have noticed immediately. It gave fat boy a chance to perve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazey
Admin
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:10 am

Tanequil wrote:
This must be a Scorpion version of London where everything  thing looks like California.
I look out for things like electrical sockets especially in kitchens.

It is going to get tiresome if the ongoing mystery is if the mother is a baddie or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:11 am

mazey wrote:
No warnings only a message about having a month to seed for so long.

You can try seeding what you have until it gets to a 1 to 1 ratio or if it is a pack for 72 hours or a single show for 24 hours.

You can see how long you have left by locating that show on the torrent list and then clicking on the number of seeders if you are seeding it you will be on the list and it will show how long you have been seeding it for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:12 am

mazey wrote:

It is going to get tiresome if the ongoing mystery is if the mother is a baddie or not.

It isn't as good as the BL the viewing figures after a couple of weeks will be interesting to see.

The above with the torrent thing of course you don't have to leave you computer on for three days that would be Father Ted silly Smile


Last edited by Tanequil on Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
Tanequil
Admin
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:17 am

Have you time for episode three of Hunted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://night-owls.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BB Sahara   

Back to top Go down
 
BB Sahara
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Owls :: Big Brother :: Big Brother Sahara-
Jump to: